I love how when I am running his water, he crawls up and stands next to the tub in joy filled anticipation of getting in.
I love how he can be playing with a toy in the water and then look up and see me and get so happy and move over to the side of the tub where he can stand up and point at me.
I love how he sits and studies his toys- trying to figure out how they work.
I love how he tries to experiment with the water by getting his face so close to the water that he almost goes under water and then popping up with a surprised, yet excited look on his face.
I love how he splashes his hands so hard into the water that it splashes him in the face and scares him.
I love this little boy with all of my heart and I love spending these little seemingly insignificant moments with him- yet in his world...and now in mine....they are significant, because it's us spending time with each other and cherishing every moment possible.
I love bath-time!
I absolutely loved this blog!! I was a little teary-eyed because as I am reading, its like your telling about Rian's bath time! LOL!! Isn't it the best!! The look on there faces when the water runs and they stand there waiting to get in!! GREAT blog mommy!!
ReplyDelete