Put the following script in the head of your page: ============================================================

Friday, April 2, 2010

His Little Words

So that I won't forget, I thought it would be fun to right down his little "words" he says right now at 14 months.

1. When he wakes up from sleeping and is standing in his crib- I walk in and turn the light on- he immediately starts pointing to things and saying "da?"
2. He walks around the house saying "oh...oh...OH...OH...OHHHHH!!!"
3. When he has something in his hand or just exploring, he excitedly says "Oby, Oby, Oby!!".
4. Not knowing if he is really calling daddy he says "da da?" "da da?"
5. Ah-ee, Ah-ee, Ah-ee
6. "Wha-duh?" as he points at anything and everything.

Right now a lot of what he says- he says with an inquisitive voice- making it sound as though he is asking us questions. It's the cutest thing on this Earth.

From what people tell me- their little "word" phases come and go so quickly and before you know it your little babbler is speaking in full sentences. I never want to forget these cute little babble stages!!

No comments:

Post a Comment