Put the following script in the head of your page: ============================================================

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

5 monthgs ago...

5 months ago, my world went from a mother of one to a mother of two. Wow...what a new life I received. I now had this little grumpy baby that just ate, slept and cried! However, as time went on Beckham became more and more happy and precious and wonderful. Today, as he turns 5 months, I get to note all of his little qualities.

1. He is sitting up with assistance really well
2. He smiles ALL-OF-THE-TIME...if he is awake, he is smiling
3. He is soooooooooo ticklish!
4. His sleep at night is OK...could be better! :)
5. He rolls around on the floor- he can start on one side of the room and roll to the other
6. He will gladly sit in his carseat and be content
7. He sucks his thumb!!!! (soooo cute)
8. He also likes his pacifier too!
9. He thinks his mommy is soooo funny!
and # 10.....



He has stolen his mommy's heart!!!!

I love you baby boy!!!! You've made my life fuller than I could have ever imagined!

No comments:

Post a Comment