So what is Parkerman up to these days? He is a little over 2 and crazy as ever!
-The other day, he ran and got my Lilly Pads off my counter and came in to the kitchen with them stuck to his chest! haha!!
-He loves to "read" books in bed. Tonight- we sat in his bed while he read books to me...it was such a fun special time to just be with each other. Then, daddy came in and we had such a fun, sweet time just the 3 of us!
-He LOOOOVES bubbles...tonight we were playing with bubbles and one went flying away...watching him run across the yard chasing that bubble was one of the most PRECIOUS sights!!
-Tonight, after we read books in bed, I asked if he wanted to go night-night or for me to rock him..."wock" is what I got, and "rock" is what we did....it was heeeeaven!!!! Man-o-man do I enjoy rocking my baby boy- even though he is now so big on my lap, that I can barely hold him :(
-Talks on the phone, big time!
-He LOVES bubble baths! ("bubble baaa"!!)
-He's not potty trained, but VERY interested in it all. He comes and tells me when he has pooped
-He LOVES the guitar!
-He can now drive his powerwheel truck all over the place and reverse and I don't have to help him!
Some of his words...hard to remember all of them- he is talking SO much!
"Whoa, that's a BIG TRUCK"
"Where did he go?"
"Park!"
"Thank you (pronounced tant-to)" and "Please...(or Peas)"
"Gigi and Poe Poe"
"Daddy and mommy" (actually gets the right person with the right name now! ha!)
"HI mommy!!!!!!!" while running up to me! (This one melts my heart into 1 million joyous pieces!!)
"Ba-beans" (Black beans)
"Poo Poo"
"Pee pee"
Sings "Deep and wide" WITH the hand motions!
"night night"
"Nika (or Dika), Abby and Sranchroooo (Sancho)"
"Nemo"
"yellow and blue"
"Happy Plate!!!!" and then we sing our "Happy plate"song that I made up...
"Beebow" (Big mow...referring to Daddy's big mower)
We picked him up after being gone over a weekend and it was amazing how many more words he has. He is actually talking to us and I can understand what he is saying! Now we are getting into some sentences too. Such a blast!!
He definitely tests my authority MUCH more now, but the fun that comes with him growing up and getting more independent is unending! I must admit though- with each new phase, comes the new phase of me letting go of my baby boy more and more. It's soo hard- my heart is so attached and I know that I have to let him go and let him grow up and be a big boy and do things on his own- without mommy....but it's just sad sometimes!
So, that's my Parkerman...and what's happening with him! He's still the joy of my life along with his baby brother Beckham! Loving every minute of being a mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment