Lately, I have had "moments" with my children that I simply LOVE...I need to write them down, so that I will never forget what little things I love everyday about being a mommy...
-Going in to get Beckham out of his bed when he wakes up in the morning...he is happy and grinning from ear to ear and absolutely giddy when I say hi to him...he smiles and squirms around with excitement.
-After bath-time, spending time with my boys in their PJs in my room....Beckham scooting around on the floor and Parker "playing" the guitar singing Jesus Loves Me. Parker will go play with Beckham, rolling him around on the floor- laughing...both of them- laughing and loving each other.
-Rocking my sweet little Beckham...sometimes he is quiet and still in my arms, sometimes he is squirming around, but either way, just holding him in my arms and looking at him and staring into his eyes.
-The occasions that I have to wake Beckham up from his nap- watching him sleep first, so peaceful and precious...then when I pick him up- he is still so tired and groggy...snuggling with me :)
-When it's time for Parker to go to bed, I love that he wants me to read him books, I love that he WANTS me to rock him and snuggle with him before he gets in bed.
-I love that I can now talk to Parker and have little conversations with him...it's so fun
-I love having fun with my kids...going to the pool, having adventures, doing fun activities....I love living life with them.
-I love it when Parker wants me to do something with me, he will get behind me and push me and say "go mommy"....I love that he wants me to play with him.
-I love watching my boys love each other. Tonight I told Parker to tell Beckham good night...he said "night night, Bubba, love you" and then blew him a kiss
-I love that Parker calls Beckham "bubba"
-I love making my boys laugh
-I love sitting at the dinner table with them
-I love hearing Parker talk using real words
-I love watching Beckham learn how to scoot around the floor- he is so fast and so determined. It's the cutest thing!!!
-I love singing to my boys "I'll love you forever"- and I love that Parker will occasionally sing along with me
-I love when Parker wants us to come play in his room and when Beckham and I get in there he shuts the door
-I love that no matter what's going on- Beckham will always look and find me
-I love staring at Beckham asleep on my video monitor
-Baby breath...I know...sounds gross, but it's the sweetest smell on earth!!
-I love kissing my babies....kissing those chubby little cheeks!!!
-I love rocking Beckham after his 4am feeding...asleep in my arms
-I love that no matter how much Parker has "tested" me throughout the day- when he is in my arms and I am rocking him before bed all of the day's frustrations melt away
Oh- I love being these boys' mommy!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment