Put the following script in the head of your page: ============================================================

Friday, October 7, 2011

One year ago today....

Beckham,

This time, one year ago, your daddy and I were rushing around getting ready to drive to the hospital to go meet you for the very first time. It was exhilarating and scary all at the same time! Here I was- already a mother to a 20 month old and loving my life with him and just him....I couldn't imagine loving another baby as much as him and then midnight hit and it was October 8th and I heard your scream for the first time. Wow- did my life change. I will be honest- the first few months of your life you were not exactly the dream baby....however, it was amazing how even though you were so grumpy and frustrated all of the time- when you would stare at me, I would fall in love with you all over again. Then- I will never forget. We were sitting in the back seat of my car in the Wal-Mart parking lot and I was feeding you...Parker watching a movie....and you pulled off on your own and smiled at me....oh my goodness, you had me hooked! From then on you officially became my "boo bear". The easiest way for me to get you to smile was to say "boooooo" while changing your diaper. So, boo bear it was. I was even amazed at how high pitched my voice could get when I would see you. You had become the-happiest-baby-on-this-Earth....and your smile was so contagious people couldn't help but laugh when they saw you. Now, today, as I am sitting here on the eve of your 1st birthday, I can't believe it has been one solid year of Beckham! Boo- I love you more than you will ever know and I can't imagine life without you. I can't wait till morning hits and I can go grab you out of your bed and hug and kiss you on your special day. Tomorrow, Boo....it is ALL ABOUT YOU.

I LOVE YOU!!!!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment