Put the following script in the head of your page: ============================================================

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Heaven on earth

Today- Beckham was having a complete meltdown. So, I told Parker that I needed to go rock Beckham because he was frustrated. So, I went in to Beckham's room...got his blanket, turned his loud "noise maker" fan on and we rocked...all snuggled up. It was heaven....I just looked down at him and how he was right where he wanted to be...in my arms....and he wasn't interested in going anywhere else! Ohhh....heaven. Ok, so I didn't think it could get any better until Parkerman walked in and was looking a little neady...so I asked him if he wanted to come rock with mommy and bubba. He DID! So, he went and got his blanket and crawled up in my lap on the opposite side and both of them just snuggled up in my arms...happy as could be...and I sang to them. I literally felt like my heart could not get any fuller. It's rare that I get to snuggle with BOTH of my babies at the same time where BOTH of them were ok with the fact that they were there together and I didn't want to move! I just wanted to stay there forever. It still, as I am typing about it, fills me up to the brim with LOVE!!!!!

OH, the joys that come with being a mommy!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment