I thought I would write down my nick-names I call my boys, because I know one day, they will ask me to stop! The funny thing about these is that they know their nick-names....Parker will look over at me when I say "love bug" and Beckham will look over at me if I say boo or bubba, etc.
Parker:
Booger bear
Love bug (this one is used the majority of the time)
Boogs
Booger
Beckham:
Boo bear
boo
bubba
bubba pants
love bucket
stinky boy
In Dee Forrest****** I am a mommy to four wonderful little boys. I love my role and want to remember every little detail of the days that I get to spend with them as a stay-at-home mommy. I am a homeschooling momma with a husband who is working full time along with full time seminary. This blog is to help me work through the daily, but mainly, it's to help me remember precious little moments that I never want to forget and cherish forever!
Put the following script in the head of your page:
============================================================
Awww! Love nicknames! Juliet is doodle bug or sistercat and Nate is buddy bear!
ReplyDelete