My precious Parkerman...my first baby...my little booger bear...talks NON-STOP about pooting and burping. "Mommy, I just pooted"..."Mommy, I just pooted on the tree"..."Mommy, I just pooted on the door"..."Mommy, I just pooted on Sancho" (and he bends over and strains his face while doing it)...and will laugh so hard about it. "Mommy, I just pooted on the kitchen chair". We were in TJ Max the other day and he just rips one...LOUD...in the dressing room and just laughs and laughs. I also hear "Mommy, did you hear me burp???" all of the time too!! Oh my goodness, this child, I think I am tired of hearing about his bodily noises, however, I am sadly aware that this is probably just the start of it!! I think I must say "Parker, you do not poot or burp in front of ladies, that's rude" a MILLION times a day!!! "Parker, mommy does not want to hear about your poots!!" hahaha...I'm sitting hear laughing as I type this, but AGH!!!, how am I going to survive 18 years of this crazy gross boy stuff!!!! LORD, SEND ME A GIRL,QUICK!!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment