Put the following script in the head of your page: ============================================================

Monday, October 21, 2013

Update...

Well, here we are, it's been 10 and a half weeks since we moved up here.  It really has been so amazing to see God work in our lives.  
One big answer to prayer was in the homeschool department of my life.  I knew I had felt called to homeschool, yet how on earth was I going to do it??  I was SO unequipped!!  Let me count the ways!!!  1. I am sooo not routine, how could I keep up with a schedule?  2. I am lazy, I don't want to do lesson plans or encourage my kids to do their school 3. What curriculum??  I have no idea how to do this?  4.  Totally average intelligence on my part...feeling inadequate there 5. 6. 7. 8....goes the list.  Well, The Lord reminded me that it was HE that was going to do the work, not me, so just follow His plan.  
1. My former childrens minister told me about a fantastic curriculum, so I bought it
2. God moved me 270 miles away so that I would not have this super busy schedule that would keep breaking up my routine
3. Because I am not strung out into a million different activities and play groups, I now have energy and time to do lesson plans and prepare and then teach.
4.  God brought a friend along who is now co-teaching with me and she teaches all 4 kids on Tuesday and I get the day off to do whatever I want!  Whaaaaaat????!!!  Oh God, you outdid yourself!!

Here, what I thought was impossible, God made SO possible.  I LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment