Put the following script in the head of your page: ============================================================

Friday, January 23, 2015

Jett E. Pants is 6 months


My precious punkin' pie is now 6.5 months old.  I cannot even begin to express through my words how much fun this child is and how much I am loving raising a little baby again.  So now that he is 6 months what is he doing?

-He still is not eating food.  I chose not to do baby food this go around and just wait for him to eat little soft chunks of table scraps.  So, he still gags when I give him anything with texture...so we shall wait!
-He is SO.INCREDIBLY.HAPPY. This child loves life and loves everyone.  He doesn't mind who is holding him and just smiles and laughs.
-He sleeps really well.  He takes 2 naps during the day and one that might very well consist of 4 hours!
-He loves his paci.  He was definitely going to be a thumb sucker, but I worked and worked to get him to take the paci and at 3 months he finally took it!  :)
-He finally is taking a bottle!  ha!  Right about the time he can start eating food!  Oh well, I'll take it.
-He is sitting up great all by himself and is so content playing with toys on the floor.
-He loves loves loves the song "if you happy and you know it"

I just love this baby.  I love holding him and rocking him.  I love reading books to him and singing to him.  It's truly such an amazing time.  Since he is just now taking a bottle, Jett has gone on a lot of dates with Blake and I...but it's been fine, because it's so fun to get some one on one time with him.  I love walking around with him in my arms because I am cherishing every little minute with him as a baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment