My Jett. He is 2 and a half now and this kid is a hoot! He talks non-stop and he has a will power to "do it himself" that's crazy strong! So- what's this guy up to?
-He learned how to potty on the toilet! Woohoo!
-He LOVES to sit in your lap and read books
-He's a super night owl- he would stay up till midnight easily if I let him
-Everytime daddy gets on to him he comes over to me and tells me "daddy heart my feelings"
-He loves trains, plains and buses like nothing else.
-Mighty machines is his favorite show
-He started calling oatmeal "oatmeal"...except for his healthy oatmeal he still calls it "oatmuck".
-He still likes to sit on the kitchen floor for his eggs and oatmuck
-He LOVES taking vitamins "like a big boy" with a medicine cup instead of dropper
-He loves his Denver..."DENBUH"....but hates sharing toys with him
-He is still a super scairdy-cat for everything fun and exciting
-He hates daddy's blower
-We got him to get excited about the carwash finally!
-When the garage door opens and daddy is home, he yells "DADDY'S HOME" every-single-time.
-He can dress him self for the most part now, and INSISTS on it.
-He likes coffee like his big brothers do
I think that's it. He loves to tell stories and he's always yelling "mommy watch". Jetty, you are such a joy to daddy and I. I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment