Put the following script in the head of your page: ============================================================

Thursday, February 10, 2011

He's 4 months old.


My sweet Beckham...

You are now 4 months old. I cannot believe you have been in our world for 4 months!!! My, how you have changed so much in the past months...
You are such a happy baby. If I am talking to you, no matter how tired or hungry you are, you smile. You will never know what that does to your mommy's heart. Your smiles fill me with joy and I can't tell you how much I love them.
You now sit in your carseat happily! Wow...what a change! When we first had you up till about 3 months, you HATED your carseat; you would SCREAM the whole time. However, we have made such huge progress and you sit in your carseat and hang out sometimes awake, sometimes asleep and sometimes you need your "passy" to help soothe.

But wow, in 4 months, I have fallen so deeply in love with you. No matter how fussy you are or how little you nap during the day, when I pick you up and you look at me and smile...all of my frustrations fly out the window. How could I not be grateful for you, fussy or happy, when there are so many parents out there who have lost their children. You are perfect and your sweet face fills my joy cup to overflowing.

I love you, sweet boo bear. I hope that you will always know that- even when I can't give you the attention you need..."I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living, my boo bear you'll be!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment