My sweet boo bear is 9 months old today. I can't believe it- I can't believe the little baby I just had yesterday has been alive for 9 MONTHS!!! However, even though it seems like yesterday he was born- it seems like he has always been a part of my life...I can't imagine life without him. That stinky little boy! :)
So- what has my big 9 month old been up to the past month?
-He now babbles bubububububu and mamamamamama
-He army crawls better than any military person I know
-He pulls up on anything he can find and I will even find him climbing things!
-He loves to pat, pat, pat
-He has NO TEETH!
-He LOOOOOOOOOOVES his big bubba...in his eyes, his big bubba does no wrong
-So far- he is an outstanding eater...he will eat onions, garlic, butternut squash....he eats or at least TRIES whatever I put in front of him
-We had to lower his crib to the lowest setting so that the little stinker can't crawl out of bed
-He, like his big bubba, loves to watch daddy mow and do yard work
-He loves to swing
-He loves to spit his food back out at mommy
-He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy!
-He takes two naps a day- 1-2hrs each
-He LOVES water- at the pool his will stick his face in the water and blow bubbles!
-I LOVE being my boo bear's mommy!!!!!!!! It's one of life's greatest joys!!!!!!
Beckham, you are my little sunshine....I love you more than words or actions could describe!!!! I look forward to the next 9 months and MORE of your life!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment