To my dad....
Dad- never a day goes by that I don't doubt that you love me with all your heart.
Dad- your kind spirit towards us kids is comforting
Dad- thank you for working so hard to give us kids a wonderful childhood
Dad- I always feel like I can come talk to you about anything and you will quietly listen so non-judgmentally and lovingly
Dad- I have always admired you for your wisdom
Dad- I love listening to you and being taught by you about Biblical stuff that you have learned and taught
Dad- I love listening to you play the guitar
Dad- I love the way you treat mom
Dad- I love the way you treat mimi and papa
Dad- I will always cherish memories of you making Jimmy and I laugh as kids
Dad- I love watching you be such an amazing Poe Poe to my children....
Dad- I love the memories of riding go-carts with you and having so much fun roller blading, playing tennis and swimming...and stealing sips of your orange juice in the morning :)
Dad- I love how when we were teenagers and when we got in trouble or did something wrong- you would talk it over with us and work through it instead of over-reacting and punishing us
Dad- I love remembering our funny phrases like "uhhh" and "if the alarm goes off the toilet will overflow" and "will there be roaches in my bed?"
Dad- I love how you get excited to spend time with me and my little family
Dad- you are such a wonderful dad, and I appreciate who you are as a man, father, and a poe poe....I hope that this Father's day you feel honored and loved.
I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment