I can hardly believe that Beckham Cole is already 10 months!!! Oh my goodness...he is SUCH A JOY to my HEART! Beckham is my baby...because as an infant I was the one who held him ALL-OF-THE-TIME and I am the one who primarily holds him now, you can tell that he is one heck of a momma's boy, and I LOVE it!! :) So, here we go...what is my great big 10 month old up to these days?
1. He has ONE tooth!
2. He is eating on his own a lot of things like...
-grilled cheese cut up
-scrambled eggs
-Cheerios
-black beans
-chicken nuggets cut up
-gold fish
-crackers
3. He still only says "ma ma ma ma" or "bu bu bu bu bu"
4. He crawls with one knee and the other foot pushing him along
5. He LOVES bath time. He rolls around and stands up and sits down and stands up and sits down.
6. He loves the swimming pool. He will stick his face IN the water and blow bubbles
7. He thinks EVERYTHING is funny. He smiles, open mouthed, all of the time!!
8. He goes to bed at 7pm, and wakes up anywhere from 7-8 (sometimes he sleeps that straight through and sometimes he gets up once during the night)
9. He cruises around and has tried to take a step hands free, but "eats it".
10. I LOVE reading books with him and rocking him
11. I LOVE when he wakes up in the morning and getting to go in and pick him up and love on him first thing.
12. I LOVE when he was gone with Blake for a few hours and when I saw him I was SO happy to see him, realizing I had MISSED him so so much!
13. I LOVE how he longs for me to hold him when he is grouchy
14. I LOVE when I tickle him and he LAUGHS LAUGHS LAUGHS
15. I LOVE how when I am holding him on my hip, he will lean over and try and look at my face...it's sooo cute!
I LOVE you boo bear...more than you will ever know!!! Happy 10 month birthday!!!!
Love,
Mommy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment