Some sweet things I love about my boys, I need to write down so that I don't forget them :)
-One of my favorite things in the world is after I feed Beckham at night, I give him his pacifier and he snuggles up on my chest while I rock him....I looooooove that time....I love snuggling with him.
-Watching Parker help daddy pick up the yard clippings. He was SO proud of himself at how strong he was to carry those big clippings over to their pile. I also, love how Parker loves our little life...he loves sitting out on the drive way...or us sitting out there watching him play. He loves putting his sippy cup in the cup holder spot on our folding chair like a big boy.
-How excited Parker was today to watch me play the flute
-How Beckham gets SO excited to see me, or daddy, or anyone really :) Last night at church, the nursery lady was holding him and I walk up to him and he got so giddy and happy, I just wanted to squuuuuueeeeeze him and kiss him as much as I could!
-I love how when I say "where's mommy, Beckham?" he looks right at me.
-I love how you can call Beckham and he will crawl so excitedly to you
-I love how when we tell Parker something and we say "ok?" at the end of our statement...he will say "yes mommy".....it's SOOO cute
-He was SOOOO precious today...just so obedient and so good; it made me SO proud of him. I know he will have his rebellious days and I know he will have his days where he is terrible, but man...today- I will cherish :)
-I love how I bought Parker a new sippy cup today and he was SO excited about it...so proud of it and loved drinking out of it.
-I love how enamored Parker is with me right now. He wants my attention all of the time, "look mommy!!!", "Mommy, what's that?", "Mommy, look at me!", "Mommy, I did it!", "Mommy, play in my room?", "Mommy, jump on your bed?", "Mommy, I get my stool (to help me cook)". "Mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy!!".....I just LOVE that he loves being around me and spending time with me and showing me things and wanting me to watch him and be amazed by him. :)
OK, well, that's enough for today. It was a great day. I just love my boys soooo much.
No comments:
Post a Comment