Put the following script in the head of your page: ============================================================

Monday, March 5, 2012

Courageous

So, Blake and I watched the Christian movie, Courageous. If you haven't seen it and plan on seeing it stop reading right here, because I am about to talk about it :) Anyways, in the movie this little girl dies and you watch the mourning process of the parents. I found myself in the "ugly cry" so many times because you can't even imagine wanting so desperately to hug or touch your child and not being able to. It gave me another one of those "cherish the moment" times. Tonight I was brushing Parker's teeth and I just stopped and hugged his neck so tight kissing him all over. I-HAVE-MY-CHILDREN....I can touch them and hold them and play with them and LOVE them. So many parents don't have their children due to death and it just makes all of the insignificant things in this world fade away because all that matters is that we are alive with each other!

Thank you Father that TODAY, I have my children. And Lord willing tomorrow too. THANK YOU that you give me these moments to remind me to CHERISH every-single-minute of every-single-day!!!! Frustrating moments and all.

1 comment:

  1. Exactly how I felt after watching it! Plus I wanted to write out some long promise to my family about the type of mother and wife I want to be and frame it. HAHA You're such a sweet momma.

    ReplyDelete