In Dee Forrest****** I am a mommy to four wonderful little boys. I love my role and want to remember every little detail of the days that I get to spend with them as a stay-at-home mommy. I am a homeschooling momma with a husband who is working full time along with full time seminary. This blog is to help me work through the daily, but mainly, it's to help me remember precious little moments that I never want to forget and cherish forever!
Put the following script in the head of your page:
============================================================
Saturday, May 26, 2012
Our fun
This summer Parker has his all time usuals he likes to do everyday...now they typically go in cycles, but when you are in that cycle he is rooooooooutine! I wanted to jot them down for sweet memory sake!
He loves to get in my bike trailer and "go see if the swimming pool is open"...even if I've told him a hundred times it's not. Then on our way he will ask if there are snakes in a particular patch of grass and he will tell me that two certain trees that have red spray paint on them have bo-bo's.
He loves to go on a truck drive and drive Beckham around in his power wheel truck. He will drive on the street in certain parts and at the same spot every time he will drive up onto the sidewalk. He will drive through the same set of bushes that hang out on to the sidewalk and die laughing every time looking over at me as if it were the first time. He will drive out onto the street everytime looking for the puddle of water he drove through one day even if that water might be dried up by then.
He loves to go look for lady bugs in our neighbors yard, because one day we had hit the motherload of lady bugs.
When we go to the park, he loves to drive his truck over to the fountain and throw rocks into it.
He loves to play in the sprinkler in the backyard...but HE has turn on the water...he runs through the mud created by the sprinkler with his lawn mower and wants me to pour water on him as he slides down the slide.
He wants juice and oatmeal first thing in the morning and always wants a blanket on his lap while sitting at the table.
This little boy....I love intensely....he is a joy....and sweet precious love and an honor to raise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment