Put the following script in the head of your page: ============================================================

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Boo update

Beckham....my little boo...what's he up to?

1.  The other day I was hugging on him and he would put his face in my arm and was blowing farts!  So cute!!
2.  He puts his finger to his mouth and says "shhhhh"
3.  The other day he was sitting at the table and had three soppy cups, he proceeded to line them up and then look SO proud of himself!!!  Soo cute!
4.  When he wants to ride on your shoulders, he will pat your head and say "a-DUHH???"
5.  Now at night he will sit up in bed and when I say night night, he will wave and say "dight, dight", then he will reach over his top bunk and try to shut the door.
6.  He will also reach for your hand now to pray before you leave for bed.
7.  Tonight after books, rocking, many kisses and hugs....I said good night and shut the door...I heard him crying so when I went in to check on him all he wanted was one more kiss...I kissed him and he laid down and went to sleep.
8.  Speaking of night time...he is a snuggle bug...loves to be rocked and snuggled with!
9.  When he wants to kiss me, he will put both hands on my face, turn my head and plant one on me and not let go till he's ready!!!  Hahaha....loooooove loooove it!!!!
10.  Only has about 22 words.  And its been in the past month that he started saying about half of them!  He's starting to take off!!   Had to take him today for a speech therapy evaluation...hopefully God provides the money for it!!!  So, the only words he has are:

1. Mama
2. Dada
3. Uh-oh
4. Whoa
5. Oh!
6. Ya!
7. No
8. Tractor
9. Choo choo (what he calls the train)
10. Turtle
11. Poo poo
12. Bye bye
13.  Ball
14.  Night night
15.  Out
16.  Hot
17.  Go???  (Where did it go? With hands held out)
18.  Bubbles
19.  Outside
20.  More
21. Duck duck goose
22. Sancho
23.  On
24. Animal noises :)

That's it!  My little boo update.  Looooove that snuggle bug so sooooo much!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment