My Parkerman...I love you...here are some reminders of cute things you do:
Mommy: "Parker, why are you being such a winey hiney??" Parker: "because when I wake up I AM a winey hiney!" (Said in a winey voice after waking up from a nap)
You laughs every time we discuss Mr. Pink the cat being a boy and having a weiner!! Haha
You tell me to "sit right here and watch me" while you play. :). I really love it when you do that! I really love watching you to play
Every time I'm about to leave yours and bubbas room at night you yell "wait mommy!!! I need to give you kisses and hugs!!!"
When we watch movies together, you tell me every single thing that is going on..."watch mommy, ......."
You are so sweet to bubba...you wanted to help me cook tonight...which I looooved....and you always invite bubba to come help, and you show him what to do!
After dinner when we were getting our m&ms to go sit on the couch to watch tv, you told me not to give you too many m&ms so that we wouldn't run out...lol...not many kids would say that!
You still like to be rocked too...and as I sing out usual songs...you sing right along. I'll love you forever, blessed assurance, amazing grace, when I survey the wondrous cross, and I'll fly away. :)
Tonight, during bath time, I said, I love you, and you said I love you too...the. I said I love you more and you said "I love you more too"...and we went back and forth...Sooo sweet to my heart
Booger bear...I love you so much, my heart hurts!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment