Put the following script in the head of your page: ============================================================

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

In the crook of my arm

In the crook of my arm- he snuggled into my chest as I rocked him and rocked him and rocked him tonight. I could not avert my gaze from his beautiful little face as his eyes grew heavier and heavier each time I rocked him. He was at peace in my arms- my big, dirty, macho little 15 month old who had be screaming and crying just a few minutes before. His little face is burned in my mind...all I could do was lay my cheek against his in between the moments that I would just gaze into my little man's droopy eyes. He's such a gift- he is my little piece of heaven that my heavenly Father gave to me to raise and love. He has completely stolen my heart and no matter what tests that little man put me through during the day- rocking him peacefully to sleep washed all of my days frustrations away. I didn't want to put him down- I didn't want this moment to end. The joy in my heart- the love I have for the child filled my heart to overflowing.

Father- you gave me Parker- you gave me this moment tonight- I loved this moment and I love my little boy. Thank you for him and thank you for the good in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment