It's so funny- I sat down to write about my sweet little Beckham and realized that today he is EXACTLY 13 months! I don't take pictures anymore on his month birthday's or come blog every month, but I accidentally did it on his 13 month birthday! ha! :) Happy birthday boo bear!
We went to the ranch this past weekend and I was just watching my little bubba walk around being SOOOO busy and playing and enjoying this new little world he is in and it hit me that I am letting HIS little life fly by! Parker's life, I cherished every single little itty bitty moment- but since Beckham is the second and life will be 'easier' when he get's older I have been focused on "in a few more months life will be so much easier, etc etc etc." This past weekend I realized that THIS part of his life....THIS VERY PART...13 months is such a sweet innocent PRECIOUS time and I am letting it fly by! When Beckham is older I know without any doubt in my mind, I will miss these tender times of his childhood...that is, if I don't stop and watch and experience life with him. Suddenly it made all of the frustrations of having a 13 month, get into everything he's not supposed to, cry when I leave the room, too little to rough house with Parker but wants to and ends up getting hurt, little Beckham and turned it into pure J-O-Y! This is such a FUN part of a little child's life and I was missing it! When they walk like a mummy and when they LONG for you to spend time with them and when they look to you after doing something they are proud of! It's heaven!
No comments:
Post a Comment