-I loved letting Parker "ride mommy's back" around the living room after dinner.
-I loved getting to rough house with Beckham for the first time!!
-I loved getting to rock Beckham and sing to him while we stared into each other's eyes until his eyes finally got too heavy to hold open
-I loved getting to excitedly ask Parker if he wanted chocolate cake and him getting just as excited saying YA!!!!!
-I loved it when Beckham brings me a book and wants me to read it to him...yet wants it back after I have only read 2 pages!
-I love it when Beckham brings me the Star Wars lightsaber toy and wants me to open it for him and gets SOOO super excited when I do!
-I loved listening to Parker pray before bed..."Dear God, tanktou my go night-night...eh-eh-eh...tanktou mommy go night night...eh-eh-eh...tanktou bubba go night-night...eh-eh-eh...tanktou mommy daddy go night night....eh-eh-eh....ABEN!!!" and before dinner..."Dear God, tanktou for my pood (food), tanktou for mommy's pood, tanktou for bubba's pood, eh-eh-eh....ABEN!!!!!"
-I loved watching Parker and Beckham pushing their lawn mowers around the front yard....it's SOOOOO cute
-I loved having Parker ask me to rock him tonight and just getting to rock this big almost 3 year old...he's so big and so FUN to get and try and cuddle with in his rocking chair...I LOVE IT
-I love that my boys want to be with me....I love that they would MUCH rather be with me (and daddy too of course) than anyone else...it is really easy to get frustrated when they scream and cry when I leave them with childcare at church or at the gym, etc...but ya know? When they are old and could care less about being with me- I am going to miss these days!!!
I am in the middle of cooking dinner for Blake and I...the boys are in bed....and I had to stop and write this down...my heart is so FULL and I needed to get it out before I forgot! I love this life! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment