I just love how my almost 2 year old can make me laugh!
How he took his stuffed polar bear and put him in his bed and when I asked if he was going "night night", Parker put his little finger up to his mouth and said "shhhhh".
How when Blake was cutting Parker's finger nails tonight- Parker put his little point finger out towards Blake for him to snip his nail.
How he gets so tickled when I laugh at something he is doing.
How he laughs when Blake throws Sancho up in the air and catches him
How he chases the puppies around the house with his shopping cart or with some other "torture" device and calls them by name...."Saaancho!!!!"..."Abby!!!!"..."SaaanCHO!!!!" ...."ABBYYYY!!!".
When he laughs at cartoons...see below video.
I love laughing at my little boy. I love watching him everyday grow into such a wonderful little man. OH, he is my little sunshine and I am so grateful for the privilege of raising him!!
No comments:
Post a Comment