One of my favorite things to do is take a bath with Parker in my big bath tub. We sit in the tub and I turn cartoons on my TV that I have in my closet and we sit in our hot bath, playing with toys and watching cartoons. I know, that this is a short time period that I will be able to do this and I am truly enjoying it while it lasts and will miss it terribly when Parker gets too old. We have so much fun and I am quickly turning my little boy into a lover of baths as he wants to take one anytime I even hint at turning the water on! Now that Beckham is in this world he gets to join us in our bath-time and there is nothing better than having my two baby boys in the bath tub with me!
Parker recently started to think me pouring water over his head to wash the soap out of his hair is actually kind of funny! Parker used to SCREAM when I would do that...however, now that he is older I warn him..."Parker, mommy is about to pour water over your head....one....twooooooo....THREEEEEE!!!!"....and when I start counting he starts squealing and giggling with delight! It's the BEST! Then, he takes the bowl and fills it up with water and starts pouring the water over his head himself!
Another favorite about bath-time is when I am getting out of the bath, Parker will go grab my towel and bring it to me. He is already such a sweet little gentleman, and I absolutely love him with all of my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment