Put the following script in the head of your page: ============================================================

Friday, December 10, 2010

TRUCK!!!!!!!!!

One of my favorite things about being a mommy is figuring out what my child's passion is and then making it my own. Parker LOOOOOOOOOVES trucks...therefore, I had to learn all of the trucks' names. Excavator, Skid Steer, backhoe, fire truck, auto carrier, cement mixer, tow truck, dump truck, tanker, box truck, crane, bull dozer, tractor, and last but not least GARBAGE TRUCK!!! I love getting so excited when we see trucks, because I know he gets so excited! At home, our favorite thing to do on garbage day is to RUN outside when we hear the garbage truck and go watch it. Parker will hear it and then open his mouth as if he is gasping and say 'TRUCK!' and then literally we run to the door and go outside to watch the garbage truck lift up our trashcan and empty it. Usually we get to wave at the garbage man too. Occasionally, Parker will go to the window and say 'truck' and point as if he hears the garbage truck...it is so cute and yet so sad to have to tell him there is no truck outside. Goodness....how fulfilling it is to have a little boy in this stage. Life is SO exciting for him and I love making it exciting for him. I love watching him be goofy and silly and I love encouraging that. I love that he has an imagination already growing and I love watching him use it. It's so much fun to be his mommy....I am going to miss these early years where he is so innocent and so excited about life. However, I look forward to continuing to figure out what his passions are and making them my own, so that I can help make moments, that could be bland and boring like the trash getting picked up, EXCITING and fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment