In Dee Forrest****** I am a mommy to four wonderful little boys. I love my role and want to remember every little detail of the days that I get to spend with them as a stay-at-home mommy. I am a homeschooling momma with a husband who is working full time along with full time seminary. This blog is to help me work through the daily, but mainly, it's to help me remember precious little moments that I never want to forget and cherish forever!
Put the following script in the head of your page:
============================================================
Monday, December 13, 2010
One of those moments...
Today, I had "one of those moments" where I was thinking about all of the parents who have lost their children. When I put myself in their shoes it made me so so so so soooooooo incredibly grateful that I have my children on this earth with me. It made me want to go into their rooms and wake them up and hug and kiss them a million times. It made me realize that even on my worst day as a parent....that would be a parent's who lost their child best day because it meant that they HAD their child. It made me realize that the frustrations that I feel throughout the day are so small and so WORTH IT because my children are with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment