In Dee Forrest****** I am a mommy to four wonderful little boys. I love my role and want to remember every little detail of the days that I get to spend with them as a stay-at-home mommy. I am a homeschooling momma with a husband who is working full time along with full time seminary. This blog is to help me work through the daily, but mainly, it's to help me remember precious little moments that I never want to forget and cherish forever!
Put the following script in the head of your page:
============================================================
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Quick laugh
Today- while I was wrapping presents for Christmas, Parker brought me his police truck (not a Christmas present) for me to wrap, just for fun. So, I wrapped it and handed it back to him. I asked him "well, are you going to open it?" and he began to unwrap it. With my assistance we got it open and once it was open he said "WHOOOOOOAAA!!!!!". haha...he has already learned the art of "acting" surprised! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment