Put the following script in the head of your page: ============================================================

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

He makes me smile

When he sees me after being apart and yells "HIIIIII" with a big huge cheesy grin

When he holds his hand out towards something and says with passion "It's HOT"

When he says goofy things like "Whoooo WEEEE.....It's hot!!!!"

When he walks around the house with his hands held out palms facing upward and saying "Where de go"???? Mouth open and genuinely looking for where "it" went.

When I say "ready set go" and he squats down getting ready.

When he takes his shoe off and sniffs it, then says "puuuu WEEE!"

When he asks for something and I say "what do you say?" and he says "Pwhee!!!"

He makes me smile so much during the day....he is such a funny goofy child and everyday I love watching him grow and learn news ways to make me smile!!

No comments:

Post a Comment