I realized today when Parker bumped his head on a table that he could clearly run under just a few weeks ago, that he is growing and getting older quickly. Just a reminder that I must cherish every moment...every little memory that would normally pass me by. So today...I loved several things about my Parkerman....
1. Watching him figure out how to pick up his lawnmower and get it to roll down his slide in the backyard.
2. How he figured out if he looks through the cracks in the fence he can see into the neighbor's yard.
3. How he loves to rough house and play with me on my bed. He yearns for me to throw him on the bed and jump on there and play play play. I love that so much! I love that he WANTS me to play with him and be with him!!!! So today as we were playing on the bed, I yelled "Pillow fight!!!" and then whopped him with my pillow...he laughed and then grabbed a pillow and threw it at me...I fell over and he just laughed and laughed!!! We did that over and over again, until it was time to play ring around the rosy!! So I stand up on the bed and he excitedly jumps up and grabs my hands and we jump around the bed singing and then FALL DOWN!!! LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH!!! Oh....tickle tickle tickle and hug hug hug!!!!!!!!!!! Those bed moments are some of my favorites!!!
4. How Parker will get on one of his riding toys and then pat the seat of his other riding toy wanting me to ride it and chase him around the house!
5. The past couple of nights he has let me rock him...like a baby... with his head in the crook of my arm. I sing "I love you forever" while staring into his eyes...until he drifts off. Heaven...on...Earth!
6. I love holding him. Even though he is almost two- I love that he reaches up and wants me to hold him. I don't care if I am spoiling him...eventually he is going to be too cool to be around me and I am going to hold him every minute I can and snuggle with him every moment I can, because I only get these moments once in my life...I only get to be a mommy to him once!
Parker, "I'll love you forever...I'll like you for always....as long as I'm living...my baby you'll be!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment