Put the following script in the head of your page: ============================================================

Monday, June 10, 2013

It's for sale...

Well, the sign went up yesterday in the yard.  My heart sank when 3 hours after we got a message that someone wanted to look at the house.  So out we went that evening over to my in-laws house to eat our dinner and then go to church...knowing someone was walking through our house.  My heart just wanted to scream NOOOOO....IT'S NOT FOR SALE!!!  But, obedience is never easy, and I love my God more so I want to follow Him.  Well, we got a call that they are sooo interested and need to come back on Friday for the wife to see it (she didn't get to come last night).  They want to put an offer in on it.  I had to have a "boo-hoo" last night about it.  I started realizing as I rocked Beckham last night, that this was going to start the count downs of the last times I would rock him in HIS room we brought him home from the hospital to.  I started looking around at the back yard where we have spent so many joyful hours playing and at the duck pond we go to and the pool we LOVE swimming at.  SOOOO many memories of SOOOO MUCH JOY!  And leaving my family....UGH...my FAMILY....my heart feels as though it is being ripped out!!  Well, I knew this would happen, I knew I would go through another mourning period, but I know that God is with me and He has already gone before us.  We know we will have a home to stay in before we move to Ft. Worth- some friends of ours who are working out of town for 2 years have opened their home for us to live in till we move.  PRAISE GOD. HE PROVIDES!  Still don't know about a job for Blake or about where we will live, but my God will come through AT-THE-PERFECT-TIME...and not a minute too soon or a minute too late.  I realized when I was talking to my mom today- she mentioned that I had to move forward and not look back...a bit like Lot's wife...God told her to NOT look back and when she did...well...it destroyed her.  I must look forward and stop looking back at all of the memories.  I must look forward and not stay stuck in my past or it will destroy me.  Blake said that he is so excited to see the amazing things God will do in our life.  Ya!  That's true!  I AM excited to be in "that place" where we have to trust God to move!!!  HE is all I need...HE is it!  As much as my heart CRIES about leaving my family...and as much as my insides HURT about it...the Lord is all I need- my wonderful Savior my Abba Father.  OH, what a joy it is to be in the deep water with Him, oh what a joy it is to feel Him holding me up so that I don't sink.  My GOD....I love YOU and therefore I WANT to be where YOU are!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment