In Dee Forrest****** I am a mommy to four wonderful little boys. I love my role and want to remember every little detail of the days that I get to spend with them as a stay-at-home mommy. I am a homeschooling momma with a husband who is working full time along with full time seminary. This blog is to help me work through the daily, but mainly, it's to help me remember precious little moments that I never want to forget and cherish forever!
Put the following script in the head of your page:
============================================================
Monday, June 10, 2013
The pool...
One of my beautiful answers to prayer in all of this move stuff, is that I wanted to be able to enjoy the pool before we sell the house and lose access to it. God, my Abba Father, has given me the most BEAUTIFUL of perfect days at the swimming pool!!! Today, we spent 4 hours in bliss...me and the boys...having an absolute blast at the pool!! My goal was to spend every day there for at least a little bit of time..well, due to weather, I haven't been there everyday, but just about!!! God is good...He gave me such a wonderful day!! Thank you my Abba Father!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment