Put the following script in the head of your page: ============================================================

Monday, June 10, 2013

Who, me?

Last night, I was talking to Blake about how NOT qualified or capable I was for the job of "missionary".  We both made small comments about how "yes, but God is the one who will do it" and then we went to bed.  Well, today I got a beautiful opportunity to have my quiet time and I was reading a verse my sweet friend encouraged me to read in Judges chapter 6.  Well, it was all about Gideon and how the Angle of the Lord came to him and told him to defeat the Mideonites and deliver the Israelites.  Gideon basically said "who me??? I am the most unqualified person in the most unqualified clan".  But the angle of the Lord told him "yes, but I will do it through you"....the Holy Spirit moved in my heart.  I have been called to something I am so unequipped to do...I feel sometimes I will be more of a hindrance than a help!  ha!  But God moved in my spirit...it's HIM doing it through me and because of my weakness HE will gain ALL GLORY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment