Put the following script in the head of your page: ============================================================

Monday, June 10, 2013

The lasts...

Well, this is the week that from the minute I knew about this calling, I have been dreading.  The week that we move out of Blake and my first home as a couple, the home we brought our children home to and now our home that holds so many blissful memories.  I must say, God has held me up.  As I have been packing, sadness has not encompassed me the way I thought it would and by Sunday (June 9th) I was wondering if it ever would hit. 

Well, yesterday, it hit.  I was wiping out an empty cabinet in my kitchen when all of a sudden sorrow just poured over me.  I sobbed tears of mourning as I envisioned someone else putting their things in this cabinet and someone else calling this home their's.  I was at that sobbing point for the rest of the evening and the next morning.  The tiniest of thoughts could hit my mind and the tears would pour out.  That afternoon I went before the Lord, "Father, Abba, you MUST do something.  I know I am living in obedience, yet I cannot live in mourning this whole week.  You must take these sentimental attachments completely away."...this is what I prayed.  I immediately felt His peace coming over me...my eyes dried up and I began to regain control over my volitial emotions.  Praise GOD!!! 

Now, as I sit here and type I am exhausted.  My body physically aches and my "insides" are so worn out from being on guard all week.  I secretly wish, or publically wish, Jesus would just come back :)  However, I rest in this Blessed Assurance...that "Christ has regarded, my helpless estate and hath shed His own blood for my soul".  It-IS-WELL....with-my-soul!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment