Oh God, you are my GOD...and I will ever PRAISE you!! Father God, you have shown yourself tonight! I have been praying and praying over housing once we get to seminary. I by no means, need a nice or big house. In fact, the smaller the better in my mind....but I did have some requests. So here is what I prayed...1. that we could get a HOUSE that we could rent cheap, 2. that it could be on a cul-de-sac. 3. that it would have a yard for the boys to play safely in 4. that it would have a place to store their powerwheel trucks and bikes that we ride ever-single-day. Impossible is how all of this sounds, right? I mean, #2-4 is pretty easy to get, but 1....renting for CHEAP...like seminary housing cheap, is what makes all of this impossible.
Blake just got off the phone with his dad. His dad announced that he wanted to buy a cheap house that he could flip once we were done living there. WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?! GOD IS WORKING!!!!!! So, I am sitting here PRAISING MY GOD, because I KNOW this is my prayer being answered! Now to just keep praying we find the perfect house!!! THANK YOU GOD!!! YOU ARE WORKING!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment